- Weschler Intelligence Scale for Children- 5th Ed (WISC-V) (ages 6-16)
- Weschler Preschool & Primary Scale of Intelligence-4th Ed (WPPSI-IV) (ages 2-7)
These tests are helpful in exploring any learning or developmental concerns in a child or adolescent. These tests are also used in identifying giftedness.
- Weschler Individual Achievement Test Third Edition (WIAT-111)
Comprehensive test for assessment for assessing the achievement of children and adolescents in reading, writing and mathematics.
Functional Skills Testing
Adaptive Behaviour Assessment System – Third Edition (ABAS-3)
Used to assess the functional skills necessary for daily living for children and adolescents. It includes assessment of:
- School/home living
- Health and safety awareness • Self-care and self-direction
- Social capacities
- Work readiness
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Testing
- Autism Spectrum Rating Scales (ASRS)
The ASRS effectively identifies symptoms, behaviours, and associated features of Autism Spectrum Disorders in children and adolescents.
Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder Testing
- Conners 3rd Edition
The Connors 3rd Edition is an assessment tool used to assist in the diagnosis of certain behavioural, academic and social issues in children and adolescents. It is often used to help diagnose ADHD.
Assessment of Reading
We use a range of assessment tools to diagnose reading difficulties in children including:
- Sutherland Phonological Awareness Test -Revised (SPAT-R). The SPAT-R provides an overview of the phonological skills required for early literacy development.
- York Assessment of Reading for Comprehension (YARC). Used to assess reading comprehension skills of children and adolescents.
- PM Benchmark. The PM Benchmark assess students’ reading progress ensuring consistent and accurate levelling in reading.